Not me! I got to point out today that the gray streak in my hair keeps me safe from younger "men" which reminded me of something funny that happened at work today.
While discussing the perils of raising daughters, a client pointed out that locking them up during their teenage years wasn't enough... He said that they don't become okay again until their mid-twenties, then paused and said "Or... How old are you?" He then realized that old thing about asking ladies their ages and said he shouldn't have asked, and I didn't have to tell. I replied, quite proudly, "I'm 29." He laughed and said "29 Forever, right?" I told him that I actually AM 29, and I couldn't wait for 30, or even better, 34. He just sort of looked at me funny.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My 30's are a gajillion times better than my 20's.
Yep, my 20s blew dead bear. Things definitely got better at 30.
And seeing as how 50 is the new 30 (I'm currently just over 40), I have many years of improvement to look forward to.
I was recently getting a haircut and the haircut lady wanted to dye my hair. "But why?" I wondered. Doesn't she know that hair dye would turn my silver hairs brown. Duh.
Post a Comment