My hair got chopped off today. I think now it needs to be more blonde.
I haven't been good about going to the gym because I've been sore for days after my weekly physical therapy appointments. The insurance covers 8 visits and this Tuesday will be my 8th, hoping I can get into a better routine. Also to be honest, i still haven't quite gotten over the fact that once I started eating better and exercising more, I GAINED ten pounds. I know, I know... muscle weighs more than fat, I built muscle, it will up my metabolism and help me burn more fat, the scale doesn't matter, blah blah blah. It's still frustrating. Also I think my middle is shrinking and my thighs are growing which is annoying. I'm blaming it on all of the leg exercises I do for PT. The muscles are growing, I know because I can see them. I still don't want to have to buy bigger pants.
Lo was gone for two weeks, and she's been back for a few days and I've hardly seen her because she's been off adventuring. Thursday she went with my mom to the Pioneer Day parade and festivities in Bountiful, then last night she went to her dad's house, and tonight she's going back to my mom's because she likes to go there on Saturday nights and then go to church with my mom and play with her best friend who lives next door to my mom.
I took the day off this-coming Monday because I have a doctor appointment (Still trying to figure out what might be wrong with me/why I am perpetually exhausted/what the heck is up with the headaches and why I'm responding strangely to one of the treatment ideas), so Lo and I will play on Monday.
Suzanne's birthday was this week, I can't wait to give her all of the thrift store scores I found for her! We're having a party tonight. Daniel baked the cake, I will post it soon!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment