Thursday, October 25, 2007
Low Calorie Recipes
A lot of magazines have tear out recipe cards... Mom magazines, like Good Housekeeping. My new Cosmo had some, thanks to Crystal Light's marketing department. Who knew that the ultimate calorie-free drink mix was also the ultimate booze-mixer? Also, the drinks all have fashion related names. What a great idea for the next party I'm going to not throw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Don't the sisters, me and Mads count as a party?
Sarah: I just think "party" means I get to wear a taffeta dress. So far I have never had occasion to wear one. Maybe I should get one just in case I ever decide to...
In college I used to make crystal light. Except my sorority sisters and I would use vodka to make it instead of water.
That way we didn't have the extra calories from the water.
-girlsnap
P.S. Can you make it so that I don't have to have a google acct. to leave comments? That's yucky.
girlsnap- done. Apparently I'm too blog-lame to have figured out that it was set that way before, and change it.
YAY! I feel so FREE! Whee!
Ooo! I love Crystal Lite cocktails! Super yummy with vodka...over the summer I drank a dangerous CL cocktail I named "Purple Otter Pop." You'll never guess what it tasted like.
Post a Comment