Sunday, July 13, 2008

Teenage Lora

Me: Here are these face washing cloth things. I want you to start using them to wash your face every night, k?

Lo: Because I'm starting to get zits? Well, things that look like they might be zits?

Me: Yeah, and you're old enough that you just need to start making sure you wash your face every night.

Lo: Neutrogena has stuff that's good for that, I've heard.


Heard where? Television I'm sure. At least she chose to be influenced by the brand she'll be using because it's what I'd use if there wasn't Philosophy.

3 comments:

durenfamily said...

They grow up way to fast. :)

Stacey said...

I don't think I new what Neutragena was or zits were for that matter when I was her age! Was I just a tom boy with bad skin or are kids getting older these days!

Stacey said...

I'm totally embarressed that I spelled "knew" wrong! Guess that's what you get for talking and writing at the same time.