Rather than post something long-winded about how busy I've been, how fun Lora's birthday was, how great it was to have my family and favorite girlfriends over for food, laughter, and cupcakes... I'm just going to post a bit of internet goodness that's been going around. It said it was fun, easy, and killed about ten minutes of boredom. It was fun and easy but ten minutes is apparently longer than my attention span wanted to linger on something like this today. It quickly became a chore but I did it anyway, mostly because I like some of the pictures so much. P.S. I neeeed to find the little green and orange cactus thingies.

Here's how to make it:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

1 comment:
The little orange cactus thingies are succulents. I love how they look like flowers...almost as much as I love how little care they need to survive. :-) I haven't been looking for them here, but I used to buy them at the Target nursery in CA. I'll keep my eye out for them.
Was great to see you last night!!
Post a Comment