Monday, May 12, 2008

The most touching Mother's Day card I got was the one from Suzanne. It talked about being a mom, a sister, and a friend. I think it touched me so deeply because it has only been recently that I feel like I am capable of becoming the woman I always wanted to be. Crappy things from my past seem like whole worlds away, like a different lifetime. It makes me happy when I tell people that I don't need a lot of chick friends, I have my sisters. I wouldn't be where I am, as happy as I am, as productive as I am, without Suzanne. She is the most amazing girl I have ever met. She is brilliant, creative and talented. She is kind and generous and loyal, maybe even too much so. She is a good friend. She is always willing to drop what she is doing to help with anything that someone she loves needs. It makes me sad sometimes that she moved further away because she's not where I can pop in and visit her whenever I feel like it. She inspires me all the time, and I look up to her in so many ways... Sometimes I feel like she's always been sort of the big sister and I missed the boat in a lot of ways. I love her and I don't know what I would do without her.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

this made me cry.. in a good way.

i love you. <3