Friday, December 26, 2008

Lo on Politics and Economics

The other night Wendy was helping Lo brush her hair and they were talking about what Lo was getting for Christmas. The conversation went something like this:

Lo: Because of the way the economy is, and high unemployment, I did a "Giving Tree" and bought shoes for a girl who needed them. The economy is really bad right now, but hopefully Obama can turn it around.
Wendy: Oh, so you're for Obama?
Lo: Well, I didn't really watch enough of the debates...

4 comments:

Marcus said...

She didn't need to. She's got her head on straight!

Becky Cochrane said...

I think I adore her.

Maddie said...

Loe is the best.

Fancy Pants said...

This is hilarious. Kids and politics crack me up... Dylan told someone (in public... surrounded by loads of people)that if Obama gets elected he will make every day Negro Day. I nearly died...