Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lists are the new... Something.

  • I cleaned out my closet and now it's all over my bed. What was the point?
  • It's so sunny and warm today it makes me want springtime for real.
  • There was soooo much jewelry hiding in boxes of "Miscellaneous" that it's almost like I went shopping.
  • I'm going to make Pad Thai for dinner.
  • The Groovie Ghoulies are still awesome after all these years.
  • We're going to make Valentine's Day sugar cookies this week. I'm excited because I feel like I haven't baked in ages.
  • Lora thinks she's a big kid.
  • I'm afraid she might be right.
  • Dove makes tiny little ice cream treats. Only the vanilla ones are good, and they are sooo good.
  • I will have the bathroom and hallway cabinets organized by the end of the week, or I'm grounded.
  • To Hell with "Baby Steps" I want instant gratification.
  • Half-caf Americanos are one of my favorite recent discoveries, especially when I can have an iced one in February.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Hooray for organizing/jewelry shopping!

I cleaned my bedroom last week and it already looks like hell again.

rockandcookies said...

Pants: My bedroom has been clean for a couple of months now (more than three or four days is a record). This is probably because I've just been throwing EVERYTHING into my closet.