So we all know that I'm not actually a sports fan. I don't know the first thing about how football works or what each down/yard/penalty is or does. We also know that I feel the need to pretend to join my loved ones in their actual sports-fan-ness when certain teams are doing well. Tonight we got together to watch the Super Bowl.
There was a ton of (horrifying) good food, and I got to be surrounded by my favorite people. Words can't describe the feelings I have from finding what I've been looking and waiting for for so long. My world feels nearly complete. I have the raddest offspring ever, the most amazing and fun siblings that anyone could ask for, terrific friends, and the man I thought I could only dream of.
I think the only things that could make things feel more right would be if I woke up tomorrow and it was sunny and 70 degrees, and if the dog stopped shedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment