Why is Daniel the greatest guy in the whole world? Because not only does he support my love for Pyrex, he scours the world wide web for things to make me smile.
Like the plate that was missing to the gravy boat.
Whetstone Family - Especially considering there's a whole wall of that stuff in our kitchen (and I think most guys would be like "What the?" about a wall full of seldom used old dishes) and he adds to it more than I do lately!
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from rockandcookies. Make your own badge here.
Pandora
This is a personal web log. The opinions posted by me are mine and not those of my employer. Quotes from co-workers are posted anonymously and with the permission of those quoted. I am not responsible for the content of comments left on this blog by others or for the content of sites that I link to.
4 comments:
seriously, we had that same gravy boat growing up, except in brown. brings back memories.
Cute! That guy's a keeper, for sure.
Whetstone Family - Especially considering there's a whole wall of that stuff in our kitchen (and I think most guys would be like "What the?" about a wall full of seldom used old dishes) and he adds to it more than I do lately!
I am impressed. Kudos Mr. Daniel.
Post a Comment