I found out that I will be traveling more for work. This week I get to go to Wyoming. I really wish I wasn't in the walking boot, because I really would like to wear some cowboy boots, but there will be plenty of time for those, since I will be heading to the wild, wild west (which is technically east) every six weeks or so. In April, I get to go to Boise and to St. George. I intend to eat at In-n-Out burger just to be able to brag to Chris that I did, and I'm excited for the fact that it's warmer there, like a practice for actual summer, instead of the pretend summer I've been having here lately.
I rediscovered the joy of small town thrift stores recently. Last week I scored two big vintage Tupperware canisters (I'm unsure as of yet what will be stored in them). I already have three like them. I've been looking for a tin recipe box for a long time, and not only did I find one, but it's PINK! Also two Pyrex bowls, two figurines to give as gifts (the owl went to live with Suzanne and obviously the creepy child with the message on it will go live with Pants.) Also a sick necklace and an even sicker pair of earrings, all for $10.25.
We made St. Patrick's Day cupcakes last week but they were rushed and not anything fancy, so they didn't get photographed. I'm still tired all the time, and having really bad headaches. I'm pretty sure the headaches are partially caused, or at least made worse, by the fact that I'm walking crooked so my back and body are all out of whack. Last night it was so bad that I didn't really sleep, and then my phone battery died in the night so I didn't hear alarms or hear it when Daniel called to make sure I was awake. I woke up an hour after I was supposed to be at work, totally pissed off at myself. It ended up being a good productive day though, so it was okay. As for the tiredness, I feel like it's getting a little bit better. I need to be better about taking my vitamins, and I need to find a good iron supplement because I have a seriously low red blood cell count.
I need to go grocery shopping but I don't feel like it. I wish it would just magically happen.
We're having Chick'n enchiladas for dinner. Also, Daniel is making chocolate pudding to have with the cool whip. He makes my heart happy.
That's all I've got.

3 comments:
I'm so glad you get to say goodbye to the walking boot ahead of schedule!
Let me know if you need help grocery shopping. I would be happy to tag along if you need company.
If there's any way you can get a massage for all those over-compensating muscles in your back, shoulders, and glutes, that might help you a lot.
I'm excited you get to boot the boot sooner than originally thought!
yay for early boot removal!!
Post a Comment