Monday, January 21, 2008

I feel SO special!

I got an email from Randypants today:

"Thought of you...
...When I made the new washroom sign for work."


Why, I asked, had it made him think of me?
Because I'm semi round?
Because I have a cute silhouette?
Because my neck is so thin it's like it isn't there at all?
Because I look really, really good on sheet metal?
Because I have killer taste in hair accessories?
His answer?
All of those things.

I'm currently in the process of embracing and loving my semi-roundness, and just the other night at the bowling alley I was asked if the song that was playing overhead made me want to lay on the hood of a car, so... I guess Canada has me pegged.

(Oh noes! What if they're spying on me?)

9 comments:

Maddie said...

I'd totally let Canada spy on me for some free universal health care.

Anonymous said...

OH just wait. If you're really as happy as you seem to be in your new relationship, you're going to get even rounder. Relationships do that, you know.

But they're worth it.

Sarah Bellum said...

I have to disagree with Girlsnap. You've never looked more lovely. Being happy suits you. The only thing rounder is your heart. I love you.

rockandcookies said...

Pants: Word.
Girlsnap: Actually I've lost four pounds.
Sarah: Thanks! I love you too!!

Anonymous said...

this image totally made me think of your earlier post where you spoke of a 'wall the size of texas'...

maybe someone else can see it too!

oops, i've said too much...

rockandcookies said...

Awesome. Perhaps I need to clarify? The person who made the sign is not the person I am dating. Both of them, however, love me no matter the size of my walls, neck, or anything else. The whole "Round" thing was nothing more than a joke when I said it. Hooray for Blog World Junior High!

Sarah Bellum said...

R&C:And Junior High it is. Welcome to my world.

Anon: If you're going to suck and leave crap comments, at least do it with a name attached so we can know who we need to hate.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't insulting you. I personally don't think that you are getting more round. In fact, without sounding like a lesbo, I think you're really beautiful. I was using "you" informally and only using "round" because you did in your post. No need for everyone to get their panties in a bundle.

The Hornberger's said...

we are spying on you. he he