This week I only have a one-day weekend, in exchange for a three-day weekend next week. I should say "Had" a one-day weekend, because now it is over. I said "Blah" because that's how I feel about today. I was lazy and mostly unproductive all day which is no bueno because I won't have tomorrow to do the things I ignored today.
I made a to-do list for the rest of the week. I figure instead of being upset with myself and shutting down, I should at least act like I feel the desire to be proactive. I have 22 things on my list and five days until Saturday. I think if I have in writing five things per day (with a couple of days having fewer things because some things on the list will take longer than others) that I HAVE to do, maybe I will actually DO two or three of them and by Saturday instead of having 22 things to beat myself up for not having done all week, I'll only have like... 15?
Today wasn't entirely unproductive. Most of my laziness was spent talking and planning and playing and laughing with my guy, and really those things are just as important as things like raking the front lawn (which could not possibly have been done today anyway because Winter decided to come back, again.)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was so unproductive today that I need a bigger word to describe my lazy.
Post a Comment