The other day a co-worker said something that I wrote down on a scrap of paper so that I could post it verbatim, it was that good.
Of course I didn't get around to posting it before now, because I rarely seem to get around to anything lately. I found the scrap of paper on the bathroom counter today.
"Ya know, ya smother anything in enough camo; it makes it alright."
Of course I didn't get around to posting it before now, because I rarely seem to get around to anything lately. I found the scrap of paper on the bathroom counter today.

8 comments:
Hi Aimee! I thought you had disappeared off the face of the earth for sure. Glad to hear from you. Hope life is treating you well, we are busy as ever in the Bowers house. Keep in touch.
Does this apply to love handles? If so, I need to go shopping right away!
well its the truth ain't it??
let me guess who said this....
I believe you and I are due for a Nordstrom Rack shoe expedition...as soon as I get my tax refund!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.
So, I want to know who it was..seeing as how I work with you and I have a pretty good idea as to who.... good things we have secret coded initals! was it (CLB?) because I know I love his analogies as well! I enjoyed very much reading your posts!
I also want to give a shout out to drop dead Chris. Cool as Ice is also one of my favorite movies, I thought for sure it was Vanilla Ice's big break.
Post a Comment