When it comes to rock stars, I have a few favorites and they are no secret. Mike Ness, Matt Skiba, and Bret Michaels top the list. Bret was my ultimate rockstar boyfriend (Hello perfect eye liner?) until Rock of Love happened and I became perplexed about his integrity and STD status. I wondered why those "Women" (term used loosely) would be so into him knowing how filthy he is. Tonight I figured it out. He's hot. He has a good time doing what he does. He's just like the rest of us... searching for "The One" who understands him for who he is and loves him unconditionally, even if one of the conditions that must be overlooked is the fact that his "Rock and Roll Lifestyle" is a little (lot) slutty. Now, I'm not condoning his behavior, nor would I put up with it... But I feel like I understand him better now. Also, I am proud of him for not picking the dumb-slut-stripper. I was convinced that he would because since when does the smart flat chested girl get the guy in those types of situations? Maybe he's honestly ready to settle down with a good girl at this point, when he wasn't before. I'm getting off track... This wasn't supposed to be a philosophical post, it was supposed to be about the fact that Bret Michaels is amazing. Amazing enough for me to actually think he's a decent worthwhile fella who any and every single girl should be trying to get? No. But he's a hell of a rock star. He put on an awesome high energy show that had 60 year old women dancing on tables... I don't think you could ask for anything more than that.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so mad at myself for not going! I hope you two took pictures!
Ah, yes, a nice appeal he does have. But does he, or does he not still have his own hair and does the top have any?
When he tours without Poison and plays smaller venues, amazing. And those eyes...wow.
Post a Comment