Monday, September 15, 2008

Yarn Crafts

Yesterday at the fair after seeing a crocheted Christmas tree and deciding I needed one, I asked Suzanne to teach me how to crochet and she said she would. I have a few reasons why I'd like to learn:
1. Creativity is good.
2. It seems only natural that a girl as obsessed with all things grandma-cool as I am would possess this type of skill.
3. It will help prevent me falling asleep while pretending to watch football on TV.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

crocheting is super easy and I personally love it because I have naturally busy hands.. I think that's why I bite my nails so bad too.. i just always have to be doing something with my hands.

Once you start I think you will get obsessed... there are just so many rad things you can make!

Maddie said...

I can't wait for winter craft nights!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see this tree.