Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lo has new hair!


Lora's long hair is no more. (Don't even ask about the goofy grin in the photo) We have talked about cutting it for a long time and finally decided to do it for several reasons, like the fact that it took for-ev-er to comb and dry, and the fact that she required help in the shower to wash and condition it... But the final kicker for her that convinced her to be okay with cutting it off was the idea of sharing her hair with another little girl who needed it, by donating her ponytail to Locks of Love. So Lo has a choppy bob with the "Pointy ends" she asked for, I escape all future fights with rats nests, and another little girl gets a wig. Sounds like a win-win-win to me.

I was worried that it would be hard for me to get used to Lo's new look, like she might look too grown-up or something, but that isn't the case at all. She looks like a fun little girl and we're both very happy with the change.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Adorable times infinity! I love it!

Sarah Bellum said...

It suits her perfectly. However, I really need to see it to determine the level of cuteness. Yes this is a cheap ploy to have a coffee date this week.