
After seeing this kitchen island for sale on Craigslist http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/fur/620092450.html
via "Your Heart Out", I thought to myself "I HAVE one of those!" It was placed in the work-room in my house by the previous owner at some point. Mine has a green top and wooden shelves in the rounded part and cabinets rather than being open underneath. I measured and it will fit perfectly along the Pyrex wall. I'm going to bring it upstairs ASAP and get it all clean and pretty.
I have two pieces of granite that match my kitchen countertop that I have to get out of the slab yard soon. I snagged them because in my original scheme for the kitchen I wanted a movable island, but I haven't had the funds or drive to get one or have one built. I knew that one of the slabs would go on the fireplace and mantel but I had talked myself out of the island idea. I'm super stoked because this solves my need for more work surface and storage space in the kitchen that I was just discovering/mentioning today!
The fact that it is yet another project on my list is another story entirely.

2 comments:
I love craigs list. I just bought a double stroller for $50. The lady originally wanted $75. It is in great shape.
umm... LOVE IT!
Post a Comment